- webagent99There are both pros and cons.
- webagent99This particular app, Yes.
- webagent99This actually for a graduate class at the University of Houston-Clear Lake.
- Diedre BankowskiI adore reading through and I think this website got some genuinely useful stuff on it!
- Shantay TomainoLovely just what I was searching for. Thanks to the author for taking his clock time on this one.
- Margit PaigeI don't even know how I stopped up here, however I thought this post used to be good. I do not recog
- Carlota HasslerLovely blog! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am bookmarking your feeds also
- Dane SchoborgIt's in point of fact a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this u
Android Apple Big data BlackBerry Business Cloud computing Colleges and Universities Consulting Consumerization Data center Digital Media Droid Earth Sciences Education Education and Training Google Government Handhelds Houston HTC Information technology IOS IOS 6 IPhone Management Mobile app Mobile device Mobile operating system Mobile Platforms Operating system Operating Systems & Software Development Palm OS Project and Program Management Project management Project manager Smartphone Software development Survey Symbian Texas United States University of Houston–Clear Lake Windows Phone YouTube
- Smartphone-App-o-Graphic (15)
- Watching IT Industry Trends (13)
- The Evolution of Mobile Operating Systems (13)
- One question I did not address (7)
- Last Call (6)
- Market of Mobile Operating Systems Reviewed (5)
- Mobile OS Videos (4)
- About project management….. (2)
- Results from Class Survey (2)
- Mobile Operating Systems Explained (1)
Recent Posts: webagent99
Stephanie is pursuing her Master of Arts in Digital Media Studies and is currently working on her Capstone Project that focuses on Best Practices in Package Design. Stephanie served as the Graduate Representative on the University Life Council Shared Governance committee and continues to serve as the SGA Representative for the Communication and Digital Media Association. Along with her SGA involvement, Stephanie is a Heights Interfaith Ministries Food Pantry volunteer, a 2014-2015 Who's Who Among Students recipient, and a National Engaged Leader Award recipient.