One way to look at project management is through “Reverse Workflow”. I have studied and implemented this way of looking at project management during the past few years.
The basis is looking at the desired final outcome and planning backwards is the norm for me today. Then taking a look at the step that proceeds the outcome and planning what is needed the reach that goal and so on until you reach the beginning.
I like what others have reported on but this is the method I use.
From the SearchDataCenter.com:
Ten technology trends impacting the IT industry, jobs discusses the
following ten changes upcoming. “The top-10 IT industry trends to watch over the next several years, listed by Dave Cappuccio, Gartner’s managing vice president during Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit last week, include:
1. Consumerization and the Tablet
2. The Infinite Data Center
3. Resource Management
4. Mobility and the Personal Cloud
5. Hybrid Clouds
6. Fabric Data Centers
7. IT Complexity
8. Big Data — Big Problems
9. The End of Service Desks
10. Virtual and Software-Defined Networks
The image below shows the megatrends that will reshape the tech sector, according to a new Forrester report.
Posted on my main blog. Be here’s the low down on the mobile application landscape in China.
Some topics covered:
- 500 million smartphones that’s still improving. “90%+ of those consumers are upgrading to entry-level Android smartphones…” Developers must remember that these devices capabilities trail behind US and UE counterparts; developers must remember to optimize for this relatively low-end Android market.
- Hundreds of app stores, but about 20 major players. Focus on only on China’s very largest app stores with the greatest distribution efforts. Arai recommends international concerns work with a third-party company with a local presence in China who understands these idiosyncrasies.
Many app stores means many approval and billing processes. Each store will require different QA and certification processes for each, along with vastly different revenue splits — QQ for instance takes up to 70% of an app’s revenue, while China Unicom takes 30%.
App creators must track not only the performance of their app, but…
View original post 316 more words
My friend has LG G2 and including is an app
called QuickRemote that electronic equipment. He first step in the process of the step up is turning the devices on. While in the app, the use choose the brand of the device. The device is turn off, follow the prompts and it is under your control.
Smartphone App-o-graphic by[x]cubeLABS shows the smartphone landscape with clarity and ease. They include all pertain information on the parent company, when launched, number of apps in the U.S., platform support, billing method and developer fees. Choked-full of statistics on downloads, revenue and the future of the mobile ecosystem is shown here:
- Smartphone Infographic (nlsaylor.wordpress.com)
For your viewing pleasure. These videos are short and sweet but content heavy on the latest trends,
Please answer the poll after watching. Thanks.
A special thanks
- 40% Of YouTube Traffic Now Comes From Mobile Devices (tubefilter.com)
- Connected Data Releases New iOS and Android Apps For Transporter (cedailynews.com)